General Information

Harewood Cemetery

Harewood Parish Cemetery came under the management of Harewood Parish around 1880. A Chapel existed there of which only one wall remains within the cemetery. The Chapel was demolished in the early 1980's for reasons of safety and only the original boiler house remains.

There is consecrated and non consecrated burial plots within the cemetery. Full size plots or half plots may be purchased for interments. Cremated remains may be interred or scattered in the Garden of Remembrance, with prior arrangement. The Garden of Remembrance is situated on the left as you enter the cemetery, just through the gates and it can be arranged for a memorial plaque to be placed on the stone wall. The guidelines provide further information about the ethos behind the management of this cemetery.

All details and specifics concerning the use of Harewood Parish Cemetery may be obtained and discussed with the Cemetery Administrator. Please see the Cemetery contact page for details on how to get in touch.